Have you been thinking of selling your products or services online? Then you have probably heard of sales funnels. In order to have a successful online business, you do need a sales funnel, and ClickFunnels may be exactly what you’ve been waiting for. This ClickFunnels Review will show you all you need to know to get started.
Launched in 2014 by the Internet marketing guru Russell Brunson (who also founded DotCom Secrets), ClickFunnels builds complete sales funnels that do a smashup job of converting leads into buyers, and inspiring buyers to return again and again.
You can also:
- Use advanced sale funnel analytics to quickly see what works and what doesn’t
- Digitally process all your customer payments. ClickFunnels integrates smoothly with Stripe, NMI, Recurly, and more!
- Build custom landing pages with a flexible and super-simple page builder
- Upsell and downsell
- Manage customer relationships with an AutoResponder and Affiliate Management tool
ClickFunnels has grown into a marketing juggernaut and has shot past $100 million in sales and nearly 60,000 subscribers to its SaaS platform.
One of the biggest reasons for its popularity is that you don’t have to be a top-notch coder or brand-name marketing guru. It makes marketing success available to anyone, from creative stay-at-home parents to students seeking side income and retirees who want to translate their ideas and experience into cash. You also don’t have to invest in a lot of expensive, and complicated third-party apps to supplement it. With ClickFunnels, you have everything you need in a single software package.
What is ClickFunnels?
What makes ClickFunnels uniquely distinctive among all the other funnel-building platforms available is its beginner-friendly layout and the all-in-one package it presents.
ClickFunnels was designed to serve as a single-source solution for individuals and businesses wanting to build sales funnels. It lets you create product landing pages, manage sales, and even plan for events and webinars in a straightforward and no-hassle manner. You don’t need a domain name, hosting, email automation software, in-house coder, or any other expensive assets to make a profitable sales funnel.
Anyone who owns their own business website has likely dealt with the challenge of structuring their landing pages in a way that instantly appeals to visitors and produces results.
Too many potential buyers leave a website without making a purchase because they had to search too hard for products. Maybe they did not get enough information about what they were looking for or got confused about how to proceed further and simply gave up.
ClickFunnels provides an effective solution by presenting you with the tools and insights you need to boost your conversion rate. You can start by taking our in-depth ClickFunnels tutorials to access and understand its features more quickly or you can learn the platform on your own. Either way, you have access to a level of business success that can change your life.
What is a Sales Funnel?
A sales funnel is of steps that we direct our visitors to go through. It’s like a salesperson leading a customer, and answering all the questions they may have. A general sales funnel consists of five layers.
In the first layer of the funnel, we push targeted traffic to it. The traffic can come from various sources such as Social Media Ads, Google Ads, or even from Organic Search. The next layer of the funnel is where we engage with our visitors. The engagement can be done using one or multiple landing pages. In this layer, our goal is to build trust, credibility, and authority with our potential customers. In the next layer of the funnel, we want to connect with our customers. We want to get their contact information, and finally, we want to follow up with them and warm them up so that they eventually become a paying customer.
Building a multi-step funnel like this can take a lot of time, money, and resources. ClickFunnels however, is making this process a lot more simple and efficient.
The Overview of ClickFunnels Review
In this ClickFunnels review, we will be going over the features of ClickFunnels, how it can help you grow your online business, and what makes it different from other platforms.
We will start by explaining the Etison Editor, and then we will move on to explaining how sales pages work. We will talk about opt-in pages, upsell pages, downsell pages, order pages and much more. You will learn about Actionitics, Backpack, and how you can use ClickFunnels to make money online. We will show you what different types of funnels you can make and we will recommend some other tools that you can integrate into your ClickFunnels account.
Let’s take a look at some of the most powerful ClickFunnels features and, at the end of this overview, compare it to one of its popular competitors in a dedicated Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels section.
The Drag & Drop Editor
The Etison Editor has been hailed as the EASIEST way to create and edit funnels that are designed to convert curious visitors into paying customers. Even if you don’t have any design skills, you can still drag and drop all the different elements to produce pages that look and function like a mainstream e-commerce site. Think of all the money you’ll save now that you no longer have to hire designers and coders to support your business!
The funnel types fall into three primary categories: Sales Page Funnels, Lead Capture Funnels, and Event Funnels. There are also some special options like Membership funnels. Each funnel type has both free and paid templates, guaranteeing that you’ll find a landing page that meets your marketing needs. (The number of pages and funnels you can access will depend on your account level.)
A well-designed sales page can dramatically increase sales and provide extra value to your customers, and the ClickFunnels page editor is full of high-converting sales templates. Choose the one that appeals to you the most, then simply drag and drop all preferred sales elements onto the page. Replace them with your own branding, and you’re all set!
You can create opt-in pages in mere minutes. All you have to do is choose one of the pre-engineered lead-building ClickFunnel templates and add your branding and opt-in information. Then you easily push the page live and start collecting leads instantly!
Order Form Pages
Order Form page templates make the checkout process fast and easy for your customers. They’re all structured to make it easy for people to buy your products, which minimizes the likelihood of shopping cart abandonment. Once you choose a template, all you have to do is add your merchant account, product descriptions, and product pricing, and you’ll be ready for customer payments!
One-click upsells have never been easier. Use of the upsell templates to create high-converting ‘bonus offer’ pages in just a few clicks. Switch out the page elements with your own branding and special offer, and watch cart values go up!
In ClickFunnels, we also have downsell pages. The way they work is that if you take your customers to a page and they are not interested, you can give them an option of choosing either a payment plan or a cheaper product or service.
It’s never been easier for you to create a member’s area where you can host and offer special content for your customers. Pick a template, add in your training details or other members-only content, and go live! You can have educational videos and documents in your member’s area.
All of the webinar pages are designed to boost attendance rate and maximize the number of registrants. After choosing your template, replace the base elements with all relevant details about your webinar.
Clickfunnel Actionetics is a marketing automation platform that integrates with your sales funnel to create dynamic automation actions. It uses smart analytics to let you see exactly who your visitors are. You can then market to them based on where they came from, and their interaction with your website.
Actionetics monitors each interaction a visitor has with you. This includes:
- How long they stay on your website
- How frequently they return
- What they buy
- How recently they bought it
- How many of your emails they are opening
It then grades each visitor based on how engaged that person is with your products and how much money they can potentially be worth to you.
Actionetics can create and send autoresponder emails and broadcast emails and take actions based on how your funnels are set up. In short, you have a smooth connection between your marketing communications and your funnels, which lets you take your engagement with your customer to a whole new level.
For example, when a visitor fills out a form on your landing page, Actionetics uses their email address to identify all of their social profiles and obtain details like the following:
- Where they live
- How many friends/fans/followers they have
- Their favorite websites and other data that can help you understand who they are and how you can provide value to them
You can use this information to create custom marketing funnels and sequences for visitor groups. Actionetics lets you send them messages they need and when they need it via email, text, social media, and even direct mail. Audience segmentation makes it possible to change your message depending on the target’s individual preferences, which results in optimized engagement.
One of the most popular Clickfunnel Actionetics features is the contacts dashboard. It lets you create and view contact profiles, learn more about your customers, and carry out targeted marketing. You can even add tags to their profile that let you send targeted messages according to a specific behavior in the funnel.
It’s been estimated that since its release, ClickFunnels has been used to create 55,000,000 unique customer profiles.
Backpack is a ClickFunnels built-in affiliate management system. It is only available in the Etison Suite. You can use it to:
- Set up an affiliate program for your business
- Integrate your affiliate program with sales funnels
- Create commission plans
- Manage affiliate payments
The dashboard provides you with general affiliate data, such as how many you have, how much they have made, and how much you paid or owe them. This section of the ClickFunnels Backpack is also where you set up how much commission your affiliates earn when they sell your products.
How to Make Money Using ClickFunnels
There are several ways that you can make money using ClickFunnels.
The most basic method is to promote it and earn affiliate commissions. If you don’t have a product or service to sell (yet) but you have a website or blog or understand how to direct traffic to ads, it’s easy to create links and start making money. Even if you don’t have a means of publishing articles online, you can still earn commissions by:
- Being active in Facebook groups
- Posting tutorials or explainer videos on YouTube, Instagram, or SnapChat
Get the most out of your affiliate marketing efforts by signing up to ClickFunnels and taking some time to learn the ropes. The product site has a first-rate knowledge base, and its Facebook Group is full of users who ask and answer questions. Over time, you’ll not only do a better job as an affiliate, but you will also learn how to build your own funnels and maximize conversions.
Sell Your Own Products and Services
Most new users graduate to selling their own products or services through ClickFunnels using a variety of mediums.
Ask any sales guru, and they’ll tell you that the secret to making money online, is by building an audience and presenting them with what they want or need. If this is the path you are taking, you should know the answers to these three questions:
- Who is your target audience?
- What problems will your product or service solve?
- What makes them different?
- Why should customers choose your offering over that of the competition?
When you’ve got your answers, all you need is the right funnel and a well-thought-out strategy. Below are some examples of the funnel types you can create to sell whatever it is that you’re offering.
- Digital products: If you’ve published an ebook or designed a useful app, you can easily sell it through ClickFunnels by creating a sales funnel. A ClickFunnel’s sales funnel template, gives you a bunch of pre-made funnel steps. A checkout page, where customers pay for the products. A one-click upsell page, where you present them with a special offer (such as a video course that’s available for a limited time only), and an order confirmation page with a download link (unless the asset is being delivered by email).
- Ecommerce: If you’re selling physical products like books, vitamins, or makeup, an e-commerce funnel will convert visitors into paying customers. Freebies that only require the buyer to pay for shipping and handling are especially popular. When you offer a free book or product sample that entices customers into the funnel, it’s a simple matter to increase cart value by upselling related products. A lot of users have vast, multi-product stores that they created and now maintain exclusively with ClickFunnels.
- Coaching and consulting: If you offer a high-ticket coaching or consulting services, you can also use ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels can help you put together a funnel that starts with a free offer and leads to a personal coaching call. Having a multi-step funnel in place will help you build trust with people while engaging them. It’s a great way to grow your customer base and spares you the time, effort, and expense of cold calling prospects.
- Membership programs: Also known as continuity programs, membership sites are one of the most easily-managed methods of earning passive income. They’re easy to set up in ClickFunnels and can potentially let you make money while you sleep!
- Webinars: You can use webinars to sell high-ticket products and services to an engaged audience. Being in video format, they’re enormously popular and a powerful marketing tool. For example, if you sell coaching services, you can design your webinar funnel in a way that after building the webinar, users are redirected to an offer page. Based on their interaction with your sales page, they can be redirected to a downsell or an upsell page.
Become a ClickFunnels Certified Partner
If you have the technical ability and you want to take your funnel building skills to the next level, you can become a ClickFunnels Certified Partner. Becoming a ClickFunnels Certified Partner, not only helps you become a better funnel architect, but it will also give you the credibility to charge more for your funnel building services.
Planning Your ClickFunnels Landing Pages
Although ClickFunnels is a fantastic tool for building landing pages, there are strategies you can use to improve conversions. The Etison Editor has built-in tools that let you add text, opt-in buttons, videos, and a lot of other cool features.
- Engaging Headlines and Subtitles. Every landing page needs an exciting and high-converting headline and subtitles for each section. Keep them short, sweet, and to the point. This way, the visitor immediately knows what’s so special about your offer.
- Tell Your Story. Stories are powerful sales tools. Keep yours short, but be authentic, so your visitors understand the full purpose of the page and the product.
- Show The Need. Every product or service should fulfill a need. Not only do you address a pain point, you also make the visitor feel that you understand what they’re thinking and going through.
- Make a Value Proposition. You’ve shown the need, now you want the solution. This is where you show the visitor how your offer will solve their problem or improve their lives.
- Present Social Proof. Does your product or service help people save money? Live a more healthy life. There are strong social movements based around these kinds of results, and they can be powerful motivators for lead conversion.
- Add a Compelling Video. What do all excellent landing pages have in common? Dynamic and impressive videos and imagery. Any investment made in improving the quality of your videos can pay off in high conversion rates.
Once you’ve decided what you want to achieve by building a funnel (signing up members, collecting email addresses, upselling a free offer), it’s time to start building.
Pre-made Funnel Templates
After logging into your dashboard, select the option to build a new funnel. There are two resources available:
- Classic Funnel Builder: allows you to select a goal and funnel type, and then browse through the page templates for the funnel.
- Funnel Cookbook: calls for you to narrow down the available choices based on your industry, funnel type, and goals. Supported industry types include B2B, Retail, Professional Services, Ecommerce, and Author/Speaker/Coach/Consultant.
Although it hasn’t been on the market for as long as some online marketing software, ClickFunnels has been used to create over one million funnels.
This sales funnel is a single page containing all your products, which link to other individual funnels and their products. While it looks like a regular e-commerce site, each product turns into a funnel that efficiently sells it.
Bestseller Book Funnel
Have you published a book? Use it as a front-end offer to qualify and educate your leads! Although book sales alone don’t always generate a lot of revenue, when you make your book a front-end free offer, the upselling possibilities are endless! You could offer paid video courses, access to mastermind groups, and one-on-one consulting. Since the customer already has their credit card out to pay for book shipping and handling, they may buy an extra service or two that holds value for them.
Product Launch Funnel
Are you planning to release an exciting new product? Get started with your marketing by using the product launch funnel!
When cold traffic reaches the funnel, you can gradually warm it up until these visitors are hot to buy by the time they reach your order pages. Using strategic digital assets and appealing videos, you can pre-sell everything from e-books and software to high-ticket courses and coaching sessions.
The product launch funnel can maximize your earnings from a product launch by making prospects eager to buy. Many marketers convert it into an evergreen funnel for handling cold prospects and relaunching to their lists.
This funnel is based on a webinar schedule. Why not go for a live product launch where you can convert leads into customers? With this funnel, you can easily map out attendee registration and confirmation, do a little upselling, and replay the webinar for those who missed it!
Webinar funnels are broken into two phases. During the first one, your visitors register to attend. (These webinars are usually hosted using Zoom, GoTo Meeting, etc.) During the second phase, the visitors attend and watch replays while the opportunity to buy slowly closed, creating a sense of urgency.
There is a particular version of this funnel called the auto webinar funnel. If you don’t have the time to host live webinars, you can create a pre-recorded, high-converting webinar presentation and create an experience similar to a live webinar. This type of funnel even includes an email followup system that can trigger email sequences based on each person’s attendance.
The “Real Stuff” Funnel
This funnel uses a free offer (with a small shipping/handling fee) to attract leads. (The Bestseller Book funnel is a version of this strategy.) As the customer takes out their credit card to pay for shipping and handling, you can upsell to increase their order value.
This is the ClickFunnels equivalent of the fishbowls where people put in their business cards for a prize draw. It’s a great lead generation tool! Since your visitors are already interested in entering the draw, why not use the opportunity to make a unique offer?
ClickFunnels has a plug-in that lets you easily embed a funnel on a WordPress site. Instead of offering a newsletter opt-in, you can embed a fishbowl funnel and excite more opt-in activity. The prospect of winning a prize is more appealing than signing up for a newsletter.
Networking Marketing Bridge Funnel
If you sell affiliate products, you’ll find this funnel indispensable! People who sell Amway, Avon, Herbal Life, and MLM, can expand their reach and sign up new representatives. They can also, increase their customer base, and grow their earnings.
Another benefit of building a Network Marketing Bridge Funnel with ClickFunnels is that you automatically become an affiliate when you join. To turn on the affiliate badge, all you have to do is go into your account settings. All pages will then have a ClickFunnels icon with your affiliate link.
If you’ve ever wanted to start and run a membership-based site, ClickFunnels can make it happen! The membership sales funnel is designed in a way that makes the experience for users seamless.
There are several different ways that a marketing funnel can sell a membership site. The visitor could sign up for a free trial on the first page of the funnel, and get a link to create their member’s area account in the “Thank You” page. The content they get access to can depend on their specific purchases.
Create Your Own Funnel
If you don’t see your funnel type listed, you can make your own custom funnel. All it takes is a bit of creativity and some research to determine the best way to structure the visitor’s journey.
Unlike other marketing tools like LeadPages, ClickFunnels allows you to share your funnels with others. For example, if you become a leader in the field and do presentations at events, you can share your funnel with the audience and demonstrate first-hand how successful and high-converting it is.
The Classic Funnel Builder
If you use the Classic Funnel Builder, your next step is to choose a goal:
- Collect emails
- Sell your merchandise
- Host a webinar
- Create custom funnel
You give the funnel a name and add a group tag (optional). Then click ‘Build Funnel.’
If you want to use the Funnel Cookbook, start by selecting your industry, funnel type, and goal. You will be prompted to choose and download a free or paid template.
Adding a Custom Domain
During this step, you set up a custom domain if you intend to brand your funnels and create SMTP integration to send emails. If you are selling goods or services, put together a payment gateway. If you subscribe to the ClickFunnels Etison Suite, you can use Backpack to enable others to sell your product as affiliates.
Launching Your Funnel
Launch your funnel. The Editor has a launch checklist you can use to confirm that you’ve taken all the right steps to create a funnel that’s ready to publish. After you test your funnel to make sure everything is set up and working correctly, you’re all set to go live!
When you sell online, you need a fully-rounded solution that integrates well with email autoresponders and shopping cart software. Otherwise, you are limited in your ability to market and sell to your site visitors.
ClickFunnels operates seamlessly with leading email tools like MailChimp and ConstantContact and e-commerce assets like Clickbank and Strip. Visitors can use your landing pages to pay for core products, tripwires, and even high-ticket items promptly and safely. Here’s a list of some payment integrations currently on offer:
- BackPackCRM: This ClickFunnels system addition allows you to manage affiliates, create affiliate pages, pay commissions, measure profit from each affiliate, and more.
- ClickBank: ClickBank is an online retailer with a global presence and a hugely popular affiliate marketing program. With this integration, you can sell a ClickBank product through a ClickFunnels funnel.
- OntraPort: Ontraport is automation software designed especially for entrepreneurs and small business. You can connect your Ontraport email autoresponder system with ClickFunnels to send contacts to Ontraport lists.
- Stripe: ClickFunnels works with payment gateway Stripe to simplify the checkout process. You can also implement one-click upsells and downsells with the Stripe integration.
- WarriorPlus: WarriorPlus is a digital product platform that sells ebooks, software, online courses, and access to paid membership sites. You can add it to your ClickFunnels order form, or add a Warrior Plus button to your page to sell its products through your ClickFunnels funnel.
To help you send email communications and confirmations. Email integrations include:
- GetResponse: GetResponse is, by far the best email marketing platform that I have come across. I have tried many other options and is an email marketing platform for small businesses. With this integration, you can connect GetResponse with your funnels to send contacts from your ClickFunnels account to your GetResponse lists. GetResponse is easy to use, and it enables you to create custom email workflows, give scores, and assign tags to better segment your audience. Get started with GetResponse today.
- AWeber: This AWeber is an email marketing service provider that serves small business clients across the globe. Subscribers that are captured through Clickfunnels added directly to your AWeber list.
- ActiveCampaign: is an email marketing and marketing automation platform aimed at mid-sized to large businesses. ActiveCampaign supports an integration that transfers contacts from ClickFunnels pages and products to your ActiveCampaign list.
- Constant Contact: If you use Constant Contact, this integration lets you add Constant Contact to your ClickFunnels pages and products. You can also transfer contacts between ClickFunnels and your Constant Contact lists.
- Drip: Drip is a marketing platform that sends, or “drips,” a prepared set of messages to prospects or customers over time. If you have an existing Drip autoresponder, this integration will let you connect ClickFunnels funnels and your products to it.
- GoToWebinar Form: If you use GoToWebinar to host webinars, you can sign visitors up for a webinar in GoToWebinar directly from your funnels in ClickFunnels.
- Hubspot: HubSpot is an inbound marketing and sales tool. You can integrate it with ClickFunnels to send leads and contacts over to your HubSpot lists.
- Keap: If you use Keap as your autoresponder, this integration will let you continue sending from Keap after signing up contacts through funnels in ClickFunnels. Keap is also a payment gateway, so you can accept payments on your ClickFunnels pages and process them directly through Keap.
- MadMimi: If you use Mad Mimi as an autoresponder, you can integrate it with your ClickFunnels account and send contacts from ClickFunnels to your Mad Mimi lists.
- MailChimp: Integrating ClickFunnels and MailChimp allows you to send contacts from ClickFunnels to your MailChimp lists. I believe MailChimp’s pricing is way too high for what it offers.
- SalesForce: You can use SalesForce with your ClickFunnels account if you subscribe to the SalesForce Lightning Enterprise Plan.
Even if you have a third-party autoresponder that doesn’t have a ClickFunnels integration, the software allows you to embed custom HTML forms. You can then automatically send contacts over from your funnels to your autoresponder.
Other types of integrations include:
- Calendar software, so that leads in your funnel can schedule themselves on your calendar.
- Image hosting services (such as Youzign).
- Push notification services such as PushCrew, which allow you to send messages to visitors even if they aren’t currently in the sales funnel.
- Order fulfillment services such as Disc Delivered, which enables automatic order fulfillment when an order is placed in your funnel.
- SMS tools trigger automated messages to send whenever a contact opts into your funnel. You can also use Twilio SMS Merge Tags to personalize SMS messages.
These ClickFunnels integrations can transform your marketing game completely. No longer do you have to juggle a wide range of tools across multiple platforms to advertise and sell your products. Instead, you can access everything you need in one easy location with ClickFunnels.
Digital Asset Delivery
Digital assets, such as PDFs, are often promised in exchange for a visitor’s email address. After receiving the email address, you’ll need a way to deliver the digital file via email or on a download page.
ClickFunnels offers digital asset delivery, which makes lead magnets so much easier to use. (Note: you have to use a single opt-in process. Double won’t work.)
To set up automatic email delivery, select the page in your funnel where opt-in information is being collected and select the edit feature. Then go to the setting menu and choose ‘General.’ Select the name of the from the Digital Asset drop-down menu, and save the page.
If you want your customers to download the asset, go to the Digital Assets feature from the Account Profile menu, click on the file name, and copy the Path to Current File. Then, go to the page in your funnel where you inserted the download button. Click on it to access its settings, click on ‘Go to Website URL.’ Paste in the digital asset’s URL, and save the page.
ClickFunnels Split Testing
Unlike some marketing software products, ClickFunnels allows you to use split testing in your funnels. This process compares two versions of the funnel with a single varying element. For example, if you’re split-testing a video, you would create two versions of the same page with only the video changed.
After the variations are ready, you present each version to half of your visitors. The split test will indicate which version proved most popular among your audience based on metrics such as time spent on page and conversion rate.
Benefits of split testing include:
- Improved conversion rates
- Increased engagement
- Reduced bounce rates
- Adds value to your sales funnel
Testing is easy. Log into your dashboard, choose a landing page to split test (choose one that hasn’t been updated in a while or has a low conversion rate). Click on “Create Variation Tab” and select “Create Duplicate Page” in the resulting pop-up. Then click “Start Split Test” and edit the element to be tested, whether it’s a headline, image, or video.
Most marketers split-test their pages for a minimum of 30 days. Although, you can get away with less if you have a high-traffic page that can collect conclusive data more quickly. By the same token, a lower-traffic page can take longer than 30 days to accumulate enough data for reliable results.
Once the scheduled amount of time has passed and you’ve reviewed the data, you can decide which one you’ll use as your current landing page. Click on the ‘Declare as Winner’ button and archive the other page.
When you’re buying a new piece of Internet marketing software, you’re naturally going to be concerned about support quality. Given the fact that a lot of vendors either outsource their support or brusquely direct users to a voluminous knowledge base, you’re right to wonder about the quality of the support.
If you’re an Enterprise member, ClickFunnels offers priority phone support, along with priority template requests. All other accounts receive email support, but the response time is good, and the answers are appropriate.
ClickFunnels have two different tiers of pricing. The first plan costs $97 per month, and the second plan which is the Full Etison Suite costs $297 per month. Below shows the details of each pricing plan.
Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels
Soon after ClickFunnels launched, it was compared to another digital marketing asset called Leadpages. Although each tool is first-rate and some of their features overlap, they’re not the same.
Leadpages is a basic drag and drop landing page building tool. It integrates with email service providers to capture leads for further nurturing. It is simple to use (no coding ability required), loads quickly, and can create highly converting landing pages.
ClickFunnels is often compared to Leadpages because they have certain key features in common. Both create attractive and mobile-responsive landing pages using a simple and intuitive WYSIWYG Editor. There is a wide range of templates, and themes to choose from. You can use instant or two-step opt-ins, and the Webinar Funnel for both products makes live event planning a snap.
Although Leadpages builds premium-quality landing pages, ClickFunnels goes well beyond. It treats landing pages as part of the entire funnel (and you have six built-in funnels to choose from!). Both tools have Webinar funnels, but the ClickFunnels version is automated and more advanced. Other features include:
- Easy replication of pages and funnels
- Smart email sequencing
- A complete funnel conversion overview
- The ability to change funnel order on the go
- In-depth member metrics
- Locked membership content
- Drip content
- Easy integration with payment tools
ClickFunnels vs. Leadpages: which is better? Both platforms have a cleanly designed dashboard with access to all mission-critical functions. ClickFunnels, however, puts its statistical data front and center for quick and easy review. Its editor is also more robust. The Leadpages editor has some limitations when you’re trying to edit headlines or the page structure.
In general, Leadpages is more about capturing leads while ClickFunnels goes a step further and nurtures them. For example, in ClickFunnels, you can do A/B split testing in the basic version. In Leadpages you need their advanced plan to do the same thing. ClickFunnels users also report that payment integrations are better than those offered by Leadpages.
Another difference: Both tools offer an affiliate program, but Leadpages offers a 30% commission while ClickFunnels has a lifetime recurring affiliate commission of 40%.
How much is ClickFunnels? Here are some Leadpages vs. ClickFunnels pricing details for better comparison.
- ClickFunnels pricing starts at $97 per month and includes its widely-used sales funnel builder tool, 20 funnels, 100 pages, three custom domains, and 20,000 visitors per month. LeadPages is cheaper at $37 per month, but the option pages and integrations are extremely limited.
- For $297 per month, you get the entire ClickFunnels Etison Suite, which includes Backpack and Actionetics. For $79 per month, you get the basic LeadPages package plus the Split Testing, Lead Digits & Lead Links features.
Although ClickFunnels looks a bit pricey at first glance, it has features and capabilities that justify the higher cost that more than justify the higher cost. Comparing it with LeadPages on the basis of pricing alone would be inappropriate because the two tools have different functionalities.
Some marketers who are looking for a tool to create simple landing pages for lead capture only are attracted to Leadpages’ lower price. If you’re looking for a solution that can manage multiple tools from one location, ClickFunnels will ultimately save you time and money. For example, its integration with payment processors lets you start selling immediately, whereas LeadPages’ primary purpose is generating leads. In that respect, it’s not a ClickFunnels alternative.
ClickFunnels or Leadpages? It depends on what you want to accomplish, but ClickFunnels appears to offer advantages that can raise your profile and increase sales.
If you’re new to ClickFunnels and want to learn more about what all the hype is about, a free 14-Day Trial is available. It also offers generous upsells, like ebooks with insightful marketing information.
Medium described ClickFunnels as a type of ‘Sales Funnels for Dummies.’ You don’t have to hire a coding expert and a graphic designer to create a funnel that customers will find hard to resist. All you do is start with a free template, start dragging and dropping, and then start selling.
Nothing could be easier, but ClickFunnels training can help you utilize this powerful tool in the best possible way. If you want to learn how to structure templates, create amazing copy, carry out split tests, and more, nothing beats a ClickFunnels tutorial.
ClickFunnels is one of the best funnel builders. It comes with many pre-made templates and widgets that you can use to build funnels quickly. ClickFunnels can integrate into many tools, such as GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, Thinkific, Teachable, etc. Some of the most powerful features of ClickFunnels include payment gateway integration, membership websites, and email automation.
Ease of Use